Sunday, February 26, 2017

Skirts!

Livy has requested a post on skirts so here it is! 






1.Pink High Waist Midi Skater Skirt- super cute! My friend Kylie would look great in it @whtkylierose:

2.40 Cute Skirts If You Want To Get Noticed | http://stylishwife.com/2015/06/cute-skirts-if-you-want-to-get-noticed.html:

3.This skirt!!:

4.Awesome Maxi Skirts Top Lace:

5.Designed with an A-line silhouette and box pleating at the waistband for a sweet and flowy style, this skirt is perfect for a Sunday brunch.:

6.Swing Denim A-line Midi Skirt - New Arrivals - Retro, Indie and Unique Fashion:

7.I think I could re-create this using a shorter jean skirt and the legs off of a pair of jeans. I might have some long skirts for winter after all!:

8.Maxi Full Denim Skirt.  Not usually a fan of long denim skirts but I love this one.:

9.One of the only maxi skirts I'd ever consider wearing. I like that it actually has a shape. It's not just limp and sad. So cute. -E:



I've tried to base this post on what I though was Livy's style. 

 I hope that everyone enjoyed it! 



And please if you would like to see anything just leave me a comment!    I can do hairstyles, Jewelry, any type of clothing, shoes, makeup, bags, and if you want something that I didn't metion, then please shoot me a comment! 



Which one was your favorite?! 




10 comments:

  1. The second and last were my favorites!
    Is.53:5, Phil.4:13, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Becky Coleman's Badge, Website-http:///givegodtheglory.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)February 28, 2017 at 5:11 PM

    Thanks so much for doing this, Reya! How sweet! You picked great ones, I liked them all! My favorites were 1 and 7 but I loved all of them! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the 2nd and 3rd ones!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked 1, 6, 7, and 8 the best but I loved them all! Great post!

    ReplyDelete