Saturday, February 18, 2017

Vintage Dresses!

My sister requested for me to post vintage dresses, so here I am!

 I am going to be putting the shoes that I think would look nice with the dress under each dress. 





Courtney' Stunningly Chic Midnight Blue 40's/50's Inspired Vintage Swing Dress:
Small cute heel:

Audrey Hepburn Summer Style Women Vintage Swing robe Rockabilly Retro 50s pinup Dress housewife clothing
Oxford Heels Classy, vintage-looking Oxford heels with distressed finish. Used, but in excellent condition! Shoes Heels:

Vintage Dress 1950's:
36 Pairs Of Heels That Are Actually Comfortable:

Vintage 50s Dress vintage 1950s dress by millstreetvintage:
Numerous Occasions Heel in Cream - High, Faux Leather, Solid, Wedding, Party, Holiday Party, Menswear Inspired, Vintage Inspired, 20s, Good,...:

vintage outfit Reminds me of something Beaver's mom wore!:
Faux Suede T-Strap Pumps | Forever 21 - 2000172999:

This look needs to come back                                                                                                                                                      More:
These classic black heels would be great with any dress. Especially love the mesh lining.:






(All photos Via Pinterest)



Pearls look great with all these outfits! 

EXAMPLE: 



Pretty & simple but with a little sparkle  added; would be beautiful with strapless wedding dress:

Image result for simple elegant pearl necklace





(All Photos Via Pinterest)











I hope that you enjoyed this post, more to come! 


Which were your favorites?! 






10 comments:

  1. Great job! The 4th outfit and the last outfit are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing this! I think dresses like these are cute. 3-5 are my favorite!
    Is.53:5, Phil.4:13, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Becky Coleman's Badge, Website-http://givegodtheglory.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one and the red dress!!! Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first, the fourth and the fifth best, all though I really like all of them! I like this style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)February 23, 2017 at 1:21 PM

    Now, I enjoyed this post!! My favorites were #3 and #5!! And the necklaces were really pretty too! :D You should do a post on pretty skirts!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy that you enjoyed! I am doing the post you requested now!

      Delete