Saturday, March 11, 2017

The One About Short Hairstyles!

Today I'd like to share some cute easy short hairstyles! 






1,Trendy Messy Twisted Half-Updo for Medium Hair - School Hairstyles:

2.cute style for short hair - I actually like this! Try when my hair is a little longer?:

3.cool 40 + cute hairstyles for short hair //  #Cute #Hair #Hairstyles #Short:

4. :

5.the chronicle                                                                                                                                                      More:

6.The Half-Bun 'Hun' Is The Hottest Hair Trend There Is. For more ideas, click the picture or visit www.sofeminine.co.uk:

7.Pretty Holiday Hairstyles Ideas: Double Dutch Braids for Short Hair:

8.ONE BOB, NINE STYLES - NINE EASY WAYS TO STYLE YOUR LONG BOB & NOT LOOK LIKE YOUR "MOTHER" | Hair by Hal / Jolie Salon and Day Spa / Hairstylist / Philadelphia:

9.40 Hottest Prom Hairstyles for Short Hair:

10.Curly waterfall braid on short hair:










And those are ten short easy hairstyles! 



Image result for kissing emoji



I am trying to post weekly on this blog so you should be seeing another post next Saturday! 

8 comments:

  1. 9 and 4 were my favorite, I think!
    Is.53:5 Phil.4:13, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Becky Coleman's Badge, Website-givegodtheglory.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved 1, 9 and 10 the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)March 14, 2017 at 4:53 PM

    I love 2, 7 and 10!! Super neat! :D How about a post of headbands? Just an idea if you need inspiration, you don't have to! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It appears #1 was mostly everyone's favorite, Lol! Oh that's a great idea!

      Delete
  4. I love all of them but 3 and 6 are my favorites

    ReplyDelete