Monday, July 10, 2017

Booties!

Hello my friends! 

I start this post out with yet again another apology for not posting.


Here is a request from Beth!








1. One Step Closer Taupe Ankle Boots at reddressboutique.com

2. mocha-ankle-shoes

3. A slouched shaft and buckle detail lend casual sophistication to the Willow ankle boot.

4. Taupe Lace Up Booties | UOIOnline.com: Women's Clothing Boutique


5. Gimmie dem booties!!! Anthropologie - Laventa Booties

6. HAVE TO HAVE

7. Grey Fringe Side Zipper Faux Suede Bootie GAIL-26 – UOIOnline.com: Women's Clothing Boutique

8. Urban Adventure Bootie - Brown, Solid, Work, Casual, Minimal, Fall, Good, Lace Up, Chunky heel, Ankle, Brown, Saturated, Mid

9. 'trolley' double buckle bootie - more colors - shophearts - 1
10. Madden Girl Wickerr Mid-Heel Buckle Booties - Booties - Shoes - Macy's














What were your favorites? What should I post next? 






4 comments:

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)July 11, 2017 at 5:28 PM

    My favorite was 1 and 6! Hmmm... how about purses? Have you done those yet? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I will see what I can do! Good request!

      Delete
  2. 3,8, and 10 were my favorites!! Have you done dresses yet? You could do short (like shoulder length) hair styles!

    ReplyDelete