Sunday, June 18, 2017

I Apologize...

I am back today with an apology for being gone for over two weeks. I went on a missions trip and when I got back I really didn't have anything to post about. 

But I thought I would post today about a few makeup looks, just for fun! 😉







1.Look at our collection of new makeup ideas and most amazing makeup looks for winter season.

2.The video for this makeup look is now live on my YouTube❤️ search 'kokoandchanel' to watch! #kokoandchanel

3.wedding makeup tutorial for blue eyes

4.Wedding Inspiration Top Bridal Makeup Looks from Bowl of Cherries!

5.Not Boring Natural Makeup Ideas You Will Love ★ See more: http://glaminati.com/best-natural-makeup-looks/


















Did you miss me? Are you glad I'm back? Did you like the makeup? 
What should I post next?

































8 comments:

  1. I"m glad your back!!!! I like these looks! I have a request! How about booties???!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo glad to have my family back! Hmm...what about cowgirl boots?!
    Love you, girl! (And a very Happy Birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I think I could do that! Awe thank you!

      Delete
  3. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)June 19, 2017 at 4:18 PM

    I'm so glad you're back and YEESSS I did miss you! I liked #3! Hmmm, what about summer hats? Is that a good idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would do that but I couldn't find any materials for a post on that subject.

      Delete
  4. Yes, I missed you! Glad to see you're back!
    My suggestion is maybe another summer fashion post? And hats and boots sound awesome too!

    ReplyDelete