Friday, May 5, 2017

Earrings!

Hello!






Livy requested that I do Earrings, so what am I posting? You guessed it, Earrings!













1. Dripping With Moonstones Earrings - Moonstone Drop Earrings - Waterfall Earrings…:

2. Lucky Feather Earrings:

3. nem peyote, de ötletként - Beaded Dangle Earrings:

4. Sterling Silver + 18k Gold Plated Rachel Large Hoop Earring - Urban Outfitters:
Hopps are in style now!

5. http://simply--sophisticated.tumblr.com/:

6. Simple Cute Gold Pineapple Earrings Studs Minimalist:

7. mini Marc Jacobs perfume flower earrings:

8. Super cute--NEW Natural Druzy Rose Gold Studs Titanium Drusy Quartz Earrings Rose Gold Vermeil Bezel Set:

9. Claires cute easter colored earrings i would totally wear this:

10. CRYSTAL EIFFEL TOWER EARRING:











Some of these earrings are Claire's earrings, personally I think Claire's is the best place to get earrings!























What were your favorites? Do you shop at Claire's? What should I post next?





























































6 comments:

  1. Ooh, we've gotten headbands at Claire's before and we love them! I haven't actually been there myself before, but my Mom has. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)May 9, 2017 at 10:03 PM

    My favorites were 6,7,9, and 10!! I'm not sure if I've been to Claires before, but I do know about them! I know you like going there! :D I know I keep recommending posts, but if you think it's a good idea, you could post cool looking flip flops for up-coming summer! Is that a good idea?

    ReplyDelete