Sunday, April 30, 2017

Creative/Festival Makeup Looks

Hello!



I am back after neglecting both my blogs for 2 weeks. I do apologize for that, you see our two friends are visiting from VA and we have been having a lot of activities going on! 

I did not have a request for this post so I looked up T.O.N.S of creative videos on YouTube. And finally I came up with the idea of Creative Makeup Looks. Doesn't that sound like a fun post?! Yeah anyway here we go! 









1. ➫ STONEXOXSTONE ➬ YOUTUBE|IG|PIN|TUMBLR:

2. Because Festival season is upon us ✨ (straight from snap - add me there; bybrookelle):

3. Cristina Rosales:

4. NEED THIS STARRY EYE MAKE UP LOOK                                                                                                                                                     More:

5. ριntєrєѕt: @αlrєadуtαkєnxσ♡:

6. HolleewoodHair is one of the best hair and beauty blogs on the web, created by an experienced hairstylist to teach the world about the art of hairstyling.:

7. ριитєяєѕт: UGGGurl ✨:

8. Mermaid Makeup :) | Fun with Nancy:

9. glitter make up festival - Google Search:

10. 21 Galaxy Makeup Looks - Creative Makeup Ideas for Extraordinary Girls ★ See more: http://glaminati.com/galaxy-makeup-looks/:
Galaxy Of Course!














Did You Like This Post? Should I do More Makeup Posts In The Future? Any New Requests? 











































4 comments:

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)May 3, 2017 at 7:32 PM

    I know what you can post next! Earrings! Is that a good idea? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know all this!! Lol Love you!!
    Is.53:5, Phil.4:13

    ReplyDelete