Monday, April 10, 2017

Bracelets!

Hello! 



I know I am a bit late posting this week, but It's been a little busy around here (aka my brothers birthday)!!! 





This is a request by Olivia and Chloe! 







1. Bordeaux bracelets | Mint15:

2. Bradamant's Arrows. Straight through my heart.:

3. Beads-armbandje 'Black Diamonds' - Mint15                                                                                                                                                     More:

4. Its important when youre an occasional superhero and part-time human disaster that you wear accessories that have multiple purposes. I mean,:

5. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. ~Oscar Wilde:

6. “Beautiful stack by @pandoraaddict73  #Pandora #myunforgettablemoment”:

7. 20 Pretty Bracelets For All The Beautiful Girls - Trend To Wear:

8. Rainbow Moonstone Bracelet:

9. Set 'Rosegold & Black' - Mint15 ✌ ▄▄▄Find more here: Click xelx.bzcomedy.site/ PANDORA Jewelry More than 60% off! Schmuck im Wert von mindestens g e s c h e n k t !! Silandu.de besuchen und Gutscheincode eingeben: HTTKQJNQ-2016:

10. Tree of Life Music Note Infinity Bracelet, Boho Jewelry, Wax Cord Bracelet, Multi Wrap Bracelet on Etsy, $9.99:



























Did you enjoy this post?! Any new requests?! Would you like to see a "Spring Fashion Looks" post?! Btw, Don't you just love PicMonkey Photo Editor?!?! (That is where I have designed all my "Talk To Me" "Uniquely Yours...   Reya Heya" posters)!   Oh and what do you think of the "Uniquely Yours...   Reya Heya" poster?!




















6 comments:

  1. 1,3,5,6,7,8,9,10 were my favorites! Thanks for doing this!! Yes, do a fashion spring look! (And I do like the posters!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much all of them were your favorites Lol! Okay, I will! Look for it this weekend!

      Delete
  2. I really liked 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10! And yes! Spring fashion would be awesome!
    And your posters are adorable! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! You can look for that this weekend! Awe thanks!

      Delete
  3. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)April 15, 2017 at 1:50 PM

    So cool! I liked 4, 5, 8 and 10!! And wow! Your new 'Reya Heya' and 'Uniquely Yours' posters and 'Talk to Me!' Look epic!!! You did a splendid job!! Sure, do a Spring Fashion post, how about putting a couple skirts in there? :D Looking forward to it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Why thank you Livy! I will try my best, dear!

      Delete