Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Necklaces!

Hello! Image result for emoji blowing kiss









I am back with another post, this time on necklaces! 

Requested by Emilla and Chloe! 








1. ☽ @jordanhlincoln ☾:

2. Ariana Grande Inspired Choker ($14) ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring jewelry, necklaces, choker, people, adjustable necklace, choker jewelry, hook necklace, silver necklace y choker necklace:

3. 14kt gold and gray diamond starburst hammered disk necklace – Luna Skye:

4. Lace-up dresses are so 2015. Swap them out for lace-up chokers.Choked by a Thread Black Genuine Leather All Tied Up Choker, $60, available at Choked by a Thread. #refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/choker-necklace#slide-13:

5. I N S T A G R A M @EmilyMohsie:

6. This necklace is a great gift for adults or teens-and you can make it with very basic jewelry making skills.:

7. You can layer mala beads. Different lengths, different size beads, different…:

8. long necklace 2:

9. Chain Tassel Lariat Necklace ~ DIY ~           As I was browsing through the Vogue Accessory Italy Spring/Summer 2009 magazine last night {which I was lucky enough to receive from an ex co-worker just yesterday ...thank you By Twil!} I stumbled upon this fabulous tassel necklace by Blugirl and fell in love:

10. Wear Your Ribbon Choker Like This, Not Like That via @WhoWhatWear:














Well That's all for now! 





I hope this was helpful! 

















Which Were Your Favorites?! What Should I Post Next?! 










4 comments:

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)April 1, 2017 at 7:51 PM

    My favs were 2,3 and 7! You could do a post on bracelets! Just an idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! That's a great idea! I will see what I can do!

      Delete
  2. I liked 1,2 and 5! Thanks for doing this! And I agree with Olivia, you should bracelets!!
    Love you!! God Bless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I would love to do bracelets next, so I will see what I can do!

      Delete