Thursday, February 9, 2017

Requests!

Ya'll told me some things in the comments of what you would like to see, so here I am with those! 

First up is requests from Emilla! 



My Inspirations in fashion:  I think I get my inspirations from Pinterest, but to name a few people I would have to say Princess Kate and Audrey Hepburn. I have love for all different kinds of fashion, I like the modern and Elegant like Princess Kate, and also like Audrey Hepburn. So those are my inspirations! 


Makeup: Here are some of my favorite makeup looks! I mostly prefer the nude makeup look! 


STEPHANIE MARZIANO-HILLHOUSE ⓑⓔⓐⓤⓣⓨⓐⓝⓓⓣⓗⓔⓑⓐⓡ toronto makeup artist mixologist ғor вυѕιneѕѕ ιnqυιrιeѕ pleaѕe vιѕιт↓ www.facebook.com/beautyandthebarr www.instagram.com/beautyandthebarr www.youtube.com/beautyandthebarr:

Gorgeous Wedding Makeup Looks Found on Pinterest | Young Craze:

♕pinterest/amymckeown5:

Those are just some of them, I plan to do more makeup posts sometime in the future that include Lipsticks! 






Chloe Has made a request as well! 




Shoes: 



Office Boho Boot Tan Suede - Ankle Boots:

Discount Nike Only $20.9,Get Fashion Nike Shoes:nike uk,nike air,nike sb,nike running shoes,nike airmax,nike roshe,Nike Free Run3,#nike #running:

Stiletto High Heel Lace Up Ankle Black Boots http://www.luulla.com/product/397677/round-toe-stiletto-high-heel-lace-up-ankle-black-boots-kmd46dy:

Heels usually aren't my thing, but I really do like these.:

Liquid gold Nike wedge sneakers Liquid gold rare Nike sneakers with wedge, great condition just need to be wiped off. Nike Shoes Sneakers:

Again I will be posting more on Shoes as well! 





Bella's request!


Fashion:  


Don't like the shoes, but the rest is cute.:

Love this look! Plus I have the shoes and white shorts :):

Hit the road, and never look back because the Rollas Highway Medium Wash High-Waisted Denim Flare Overalls are all you'll ever need! Stretch denim overalls have a high-waisted fit, supported by crisscrossing adjustable straps with antiqued gold hardware. Flaring pant legs have a vintage-inspired silhouette. Back patch pockets with logo tag. As Seen On Natalie of @natamals!:

 :

Vintage 1950s Dress  elfsacks:

Alia, brown laced leather pants, armor, leather armor, leather leggings, female armor, women's leather armor:

Shades of Autumn ☑️:













I hope you enjoyed this!




More posts to come!!! 






😘😘💕💕💕💕

















10 comments:

  1. Nice!!! I love your inspirations and all your shoes and a lot of your clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for taking my request!!! All that makeup is really beautiful!!! Im going to LOVE this blog!Good job Reya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also LOVE all those shoes and outfits!!

      Delete
    2. Anytime, thank you for making some!
      Awe thanks! I'm so pleased!

      Delete
  3. I really like number two, on the fashions!Number three on the shoes and number one on the makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like most of the shoes! And I adore the white dress!!!
    Is.53:5, Phil.4:13, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Becky Coleman's Badge, Website-http://givegodtheglory.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like most of the shoes! And I adore the white dress!!!
    Is.53:5, Phil.4:13, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Becky Coleman's Badge, Website-http://givegodtheglory.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete